Phyllis Quinlan, PhD, RN-BC
I am the founder and president of MFW Consultants, a successful nurse owned and operated multi-service consulting firm.
I have practiced as a Legal Nurse Consultant, specializing in defense, in NY State & Greater NY area since 2004. During my nursing career, I offer consulting and training clinical for a variety of venues: critical care, emergency trauma, professional development and Subacute Care/LTC.
I am a certified personal/career transformational coach and positive psychology practitioner, I specialize in the unique needs of nurses & other professional/family caregivers.
I am devoted to working with clients struggling with the emotional impact of compassion fatigue, the challenges of career transition & those trying to maintain their joy in being a professional caregiver.
I was a regular on the online program, Nursing Success TV in her Ask Dr. Phyllis coaching segment. I also enjoy being the Career Coach for the Assoc. of Perioperative Nurses.
I collaborate with 3M Healthcare in offering professional development opportunities for nurses across the country. I have the honor of serving on the Board of Directors for the not-for-profit organization, Share The Care Organization.
I have worked hard to be a sought after as a speaker/lecturer known for delivering compelling Keynote presentation addressing such topics as building caregiver resilience, sustaining the joy in being a professional caregiver, casting light on the shadow behavior of bullying and incivility in nursing, developing emotional intelligence and many others.
My Blog is devoted to the celebration & support of professional and family caregivers as are all my social media sites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Tumblr. You can also follow my Vlog, Caring is a Delicate Balance, on YouTube. I invite you all to follow/subscribe to my sites.
I am the author of 3 books:
- Rediscover the Joy of Being A Nurse
- The Delicate Balance: A Mindful Approach to Self-Care for Professional & Family Caregivers
- Bringing Shadow Behavior Into the Light of Day: Understanding & Effectively Managing Bullying & Incivility ion Healthcare
- Hard copies are available at http://www.mfwconsultants.com and Kindle version are available on Amazon.com.
Follow me on Twitter: @AskDrPhyllis
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.mfwconsultants.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PhyllisQuinlanCoaching
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/phyllisquinlan
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/phyllisquinlan
- Instagram: askdrphyllis