It takes a village to care…
We are curating a comprehensive list of caregiving (health, wellness, etc) resources, services, products, apps, websites that are available, on the pipeline and soon to be launched.
If you have a or have used or using resource, solution, an app, website that can help caregivers, families, baby boomers, sandwich generation families with typical caregiving responsibilities (organizing chores, medication management, care coordination, respite, seeking caregivers, etc), please feel free to add it here.
Below is a comprehensive list of patient care resources for family caregivers, nursing, patient care advocates and families. Our goal is to have a central location with these resources, tools to help save time. We continue to add to the list. We welcome suggestions, additions. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
Alzheimer’s Disease Resources
- Alzbrain – http://www.alzbrain.org
- Alzheimer’s Association – http://www.alz.org
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America – http://www.alzfdn.org
- National Institute on Aging – http://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers
- Alzheimer’s Reading Room – http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/
- Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Resource
Assisted Living, Senior Housing & Homes Information